Sunday 29 January 2012

2nd time around Preaching, my first address wearing my new vestment - Cassock Alb.

I'm so glad I was wearing a big heavy woollen robe this morning, it was -2c and the church heating had broken in the frost!

Any nerves I'd been feeling disappeared the minute I stepped up to speak and I really, really enjoyed delivering my address (again!). It has definitely given me the confidence I need to go now to my placement church and experience a different style of worship.


By the end of my 6 weeks there I will no doubt have gained some extremely useful experience and skills to help me move forward on my journey.


The mental shift into the role that I hope to fulfil is beginning, and I'm very excited by this and extremely thankful for God's guidance at every step. I'm very glad I listened and heard His call and took the leap of faith when I took His hand and asked Him to show me what He had planned for me.


So far I have experienced only joy and fulfilment and my life has taken on a new and amazing dimension that is better than anything in the world.


Life is so much brighter, richer, happier and worthwhile with our Lord and Christ in it.


God bless us every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment