Tuesday 21 June 2011

Where's my breakfast?

.....and I've never been so nervous in my life.

So Mark decided in his wisdom on Saturday night that when I did my bible reading on Sunday that instead of the response, "Thanks be to God", he was going to say, "Where's my breakfast?"

I wonder if my "You'll be in MAJOR trouble if you do" glance just before I left the pew to head to the front of the church made him change his mind?

It was a short but powerful reading, and particularly apt for Trinity Sunday and Father's Day 2 Corinthians 13 - v. 11 - end.

This'll be a short post today I reckon as I don't have much to report really except that I'm busy preparing myself for Thursday - the big meet with the DDO.

I think the reason why I'm so frightened is because this is where is gets suddenly VERY real.

I know it was a big step approaching John and telling him how I felt, and everything that has happened and everything that I've done since then has been in preparation for all of this, but I can't help feeling that meeting with Sue on Thursday is going to 'put me firmly on the map'  of exploring my vocation......


.......and that it'll all come crashing to a halt.

No comments:

Post a Comment